Do you want to make your holiday-worthy and memorable? Do you plan for a trip, which is unique in all ways? Well, we recommend a silk route tour because it helps you to get everything you want within your budget and time limit. Nowadays, the silk route trip is the most popular and favoruite destination for many people because it promises to make the trip unforgettable. The silk route is located in the state of Sikkim, which is the ancient and famous trade root that is derived from Lhasa. This destination offers outstanding beauty and comfortable climate, which made the destination a hot-favoruite among a huge variety of travelers around the world.
Places to visit in this tour
Upon selecting one of the best silk route tour packages, you will get the chance to visit the following renowned destinations. We recommend the travelers to engage with the right tour package provider because they help you design the tour as per your needs.
– Zuluk is actually a paradise of all the mountain and nature lovers. Here, travelers can be able to experience magnificent Himalayan views that are unforgettable.
– Aritar is extremely known for its ancient history and impressive natural beauty. It is located on the edge of the great Himalayas, and thus it renders outstanding views of the Khangchendzonga.
– Tukla valley is the great snow-covered valleys along with historical importance. It is constructed in the memory of the British soldiers who were died at the Tukla battle.
– Gnathang Valley is the most heavenly and beautiful location to stay in the Old Silk route. You should never a restricted area permit to visit this location
– Thangulam is the offbeat location, which is ideal for bird lovers. It is closest to the nature locations
– Another most visited viewpoint in the Silk route is the Thambi viewpoint. Here, travelers and tourists can see beautiful sunrise as well as excellent mountain ranges in the early morning
Best time to visit Silk route package
The best time to visit the ancient and popular Silk Route in Sikkim is the month of March. In this time, you can witness all the mesmerizing sights and grab some unforgettable memories. If you want to enjoy the snow, then the period from January to April is the right time because it is the winter season. For a family vacation and honeymoon trip, the ideal time is from the end of May to November.